Introduction

In this blog you will find interesting things about "second language acquisition" (SLA). In general, SLA refers to the process of learning another language after the native language has been learned. Sometimes, the term even refer to the learnig a third or fourth language. The second language is commonly referred to as the L2.  Let us briefly consider some of the reasons why it might be important for us to understand how second languages are learned. 


About us





My name is Angela Oyuela, am 19 years old, am foreign language's student from UNAH. 






My name is Oscar Adan Jimenez. I am 21 years old, am foreign language's student from UNAH. 















My name is Mauricio Maradiaga, am 24 years old, am foreign language's student from UNAH. 











My name is Andrea Navarro, am 20 years old, am foreign language's student from UNAH. 








My name is Stephany Sanchez, am 23 years old, am foreign language's student from UNAH. 


Comentarios